f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, January 28, 2006

Blaze Busters in Action - Film at 11
















Photojournalism is one of the aspects of photography that I love.
Fires are one of the primeval things that intrigue mankind. Put them both together and you get very interesting results. If this photo is a little blurry, it's because the explosion scared the heck out of me.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:29 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Wait... were you working when you took the picture? Sheesh, f-stop, don't you know you're not supposed to click and drive?

    I am very glad that you were okay, and don't worry, those eyebrows will grow back sooner or later.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home