f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Remembering the Universe Explorer
























This is a photograph of my all-time, number 1 favourite cruise ship, The SS Universe Explorer.
Regrettably, it was broken up for scrap a year or so ago. I think of her every time I shave.
Good times, great people.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:43 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "think of her everytime I shave"?
    who is gonna get that? I did but then I as weird as you are, nobody else would.

     
  • At 10:07 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    That's okay. As long as we get it then it doesn't matter who else does. Right?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home