f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Emerald Lake Yukon Territory

One of the most beautiful lakes in the world. The colour comes from the sediment and the chemical make-up of the water. Interestingly, my grandmother took a very similar photo of this lake almost 50 years prior to me taking this one.

(Well I thought it was interesting)

1 Comments:

  • At 5:37 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    I find it interesting too.

    It seems that the gene of photography has passed down from her to you and from you to yours. What a beautiful tradition to hand down through the generations.

    So who do you think will have it next and when will that photoblog start?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home