f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Photojournalism at its best

I always have a camera with me. Last summer, while I was driving home after work, I looked to my left and saw these cows. I quickly stopped the car and grabbed the camera. The cows just froze. One of them tried to hide her face and the other two just stood there with their mouths open. It was obvious they were embarassed to be caught....wearing cheap, plastic earrings.
Happy New Year!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 a.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Or they were stunned at the sight of such an awesome photographer actually snapping their picture

     
  • At 5:49 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    LOL...

    f-stop, you are constantly steering me in a fun direction. You calf to know that one day when we meat, I hope we will chew the cud and graze over your beautiful photos and you can horn in on how to see such amazing things.

    I know, I know, I am utterly mad about your work. I'd steak my reputation that no one has heffer said all this to you before. (Hey, I might as well milk this for all its worth!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home