f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Driving Miss Daisy? Driving me crazy!



















We took the kids to the local country fair last Sunday. With the attitude Jake expressed in the bumper cars, there are two chances he will ever drive my PT Cruiser. Fat and slim.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How is it that fat chance and slim chance mean the same thing? Same with shameless and shameful.

    I was beginning to wonder if that crocodile in the last post had eaten you. You disappeared for a while.

     
  • At 10:58 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    That is my favorite ride at the fair still. And I won't ask to drive your new car either.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home