f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Saturday, July 29, 2006

CSI - Canada

It was a particularly gruesome scene.
Veteran cops looked away in disgust.
















"My God! What did they use? A Howizter? It's on the ceiling! The lab boys will be here for weeks trying to get some usable DNA."










Some members of the family attempted to block our cameras, but the public has the right to know!










The children were hit hardest. They had never seen anything so.....red. So.....sticky. So...yucky.

















The authorities thought that had a suspect. The press were all over him. "I'm not an animal!" he screamed, I'm a human being..." (Sorry. Different movie)

















Soon after the police had the suspect in custody, they learned that he was a fall guy. Someone had paid him to take the rap. The kid was told he would do okay in a few years if he just kept his mouth shut.
He was tighter than a clam when the Big Guy walked in and gave him...(dum, dum,dum, dum) "the look."
"Who dropped the container of spaghettii sauce in the kitchen?" "Was it you?"
The kid cracked under the strain. "It was Nanna!" he cried. "I didn't want to do it, but she made me say I did it while she cleaned up the evidence." "Don't send me to the chair, I'm just a kid!"
"Okay", said Poppa. " Calm down. I thought it was pretty funny." "That's why I took all the pictures."
And they hugged each other and laughed at the ladies cleaning up the kitchen.
The End.
(fade to black - cut to Mr. Clean commerical)

2 Comments:

  • At 11:29 a.m., Blogger yoo hoo said…

    I think I just finished the book, but I like your movie better!

     
  • At 3:21 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Will the real mess please stand up?

    That so could have been at my house...

    VERY clever f-stop. (and cute too!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home