f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Oh my aching back - something else I didn't know about Canada!
























I came across this memorial a while back and thought I should post it. It reminded me of a 3 Stooges skit where Larry asked Curly how long he'd had a weak back. Curly says "Oh, about a week back". Funny stuff when you're 8 years old. Nyuk Nyuk

4 Comments:

  • At 2:23 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Maple syrup AND chiropractic medicine?

    I think the funniest thing about this picture is the quote on the bottom of the statue. It just seems a little -- pompous? I hate to think of all the stupid stuff I've said in my life that could end up on my tombstone.

     
  • At 2:35 a.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    You'll be fine - just as long as you don't write anything down.

     
  • At 3:51 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    Um, well, there's the matter of the blog....

     
  • At 4:02 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    R-i-i-i-ight. I guess you will have to refrain from writing something dumb then, won't you?
    I have provided enough resource material that it will take so long to narrow it down to something that will actually fit on the tombstone that it won't be worth it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home