f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Painting with light

















This is what happens when you have: A) a lot of time on your hands, B) a light stick, C) a tripod. If you look closely - and use a fair amount of imagination - you can make out the letters S-T-E-V-E. My God, I'm clever.

4 Comments:

  • At 9:09 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I would have to agree that perhaps you do have too much time on your hands. Perhaps it would be better spent taking a photography course or perhaps finding some one funnier to write your comments.

     
  • At 11:13 p.m., Blogger Antique Mommy said…

    I think I saw billy at McDonalds last week.

     
  • At 3:19 a.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    billy - thank you for your input. If you would like to leave the address of your web-site, I would like visit it and see what brilliant photographs and witty comments that you have produced.

     
  • At 5:01 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    I like it f-stop. It reminds me of sparklers at 4th of July. I can't even say when I was a kid. I still do it.

    As for billy... Petuy on you. At least f-stop tries to think outside himself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home