f-stop steve


This is my first attempt at a photoblog. I have been doing self-taught photography for most of my life. I hope you like this effort. Please click on the photos for enlargements.
"If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine"

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Don't look at this until Friday

















I have to work Friday so I'm posting this on Thursday night. If you look closely you may notice that this is actually a black and white photograph.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:08 a.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    Well, you can see now why I would never make it as a photographer...

    I thought it was a gray stoned building with really beautiful wood doors and blue tinted bay windows.

    Silly me.

     
  • At 9:46 p.m., Blogger f-stop steve said…

    persteph - Thanks for visiting. Clearly you haven't looked at all the photos.
    Having Shalee introduce anyone to my site is always a good thing. Thanks, Shalee.

     
  • At 10:10 p.m., Blogger Shalee said…

    All in a day's work, f-stop...

    (Actually that is quite literal because I usually blog on my breaks at work. Not a bad thing to do in 15 minute installment and so much better than lighting a cancer stick.)

    persteph, get back to work you lazy bum. I need those reports for the other two states!

    f-stop, you now may resume the control of your blog...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home